How do I apply my Premium Window Projection Material?
Premium Window Projection Material uses static cling to stick to your window. Here are some steps to help you get a perfect fit.
- Make sure your window is clean before applying the projection material.
- Peel away the clear film backing from the material.
- Lightly spray your window with water.
- Apply the smooth side of the projection material onto your window.
- Using a squeegee or other straight, firm object, push out air bubbles by working your way from the inside out to the edges.
- When you're done, just peel it off, roll it up, and place it back in the tube! For best storage results, roll up your material with the smooth side facing the inside of the roll.