Why can't I click on the download link in my confirmation email?
Our download confirmation emails are formatted to let you click on the download link.
However, some browsers and email clients can prevent the link from being clicked. This is a soft security feature which prevents scammers from sending you dangerous links. It can also accidentally prevent safe links from being clicked.
Fortunately, there is an easy solution. Just follow these steps:
- Click and drag with your mouse cursor to highlight the entire link
- Right click on the selected text
- Select "Copy" from the menu
- Right click on the URL field in your browser
- Select "Paste" from the menu
- Hit Enter
This will take you to your download page. You can bookmark the download page for later use, if needed.